• Open the file menu by pressing the icon i the lower left corner.
• Select the file you want to export.
• Press the “Export to MIDI” button.
• Enter Your email address.
• Open the email via your computer and click on the link and you will be directed to the ProChords website
• There is few simple options for tweaking the midi file.
• Import them to Your computer at work on them in your favourite music software like
Logic Pro, Cubase,Pro Tools, Reason, Abelton Live, Project 5 etc…
Please look for additional guides for how to import MIDI into your specific application, if you don’t know how to do it – but in most cases – it very simple.